romantic vacations, exotic honeymoons and Vietnam spa vacations
based in Ho Chi Minh City, Nha Trang, Hanoi and Ha Long Bay
| This is a typical example of our Vietnam honeymoon packages and exotic honeymoons - if you wish, the location, duration, itinerary and any other elements of our honeymoon vacations can be customised to suit your personal preferences
Our honeymoon packages include Ho Chi Minh City, six days
in Nha Trang, visits to Hanoi and Ha Long Bay with a night
on the water on a luxury cruise boat or a traditional
Vietnam romantic honeymoon begins with ....
..... time to recover from your
flight, a night in Ho Chi Minh City, and a full day to explore
Once you've arrived and settled in, you'll have time to relax
before a rather special 'Welcome dinner'.
Breakfast on the following
morning will be special, too! Later on, we'll show you the sights
of Saigon as was, and the sprawling metropolis of today's Ho
Chi Minh City. After lunch, you'll probably be feeling the effects
of your flight, so we'll arrange a long spa session being pampered
one breakfast, one lunch and one dinner
transfer from airport to hotel and evening, and the following
days in Nha Trang
Nha Trang is a member of the 'Best Beaches in the World' organisation,
and deserves its listing. The beach is a long stretch of soft
sand, mostly fringed with tamarisk and spruce trees providing
Offshore there's an
archipelago of small islands within easy reach of the mainland
- some have good coral, making Nha Trang the premier location
for scuba diving and snorkelling.
You'll be spoilt for
choice when you start thinking about hotels. The range extends
from the ultra-luxury of the Evason
Hideaway to the humble Jungle
Beach Resort, on opposite sides of a large peninsula on
the northern extremity of the Bay. In between, there are hotels
and resorts to suit all tastes and budgets.
You can opt for seclusion
if you wish, but If you want the hustle and bustle of Nha Trang
city, you'll be as close as you can get to a traditional seaside
resort in Vietnam. There's enough to keep you occupied, and
a good range of restaurants offering a variety of Vietnamese
and international cuisines. However, it's a long way from the
ritzy destinations around the Mediterranean - but then, so are
not necessary - a car and driver will be waiting to transport
you to your chosen resort and return you to the airport afterwards.
to Hanoi and Ha Long Bay for two days
All good things come to an end, but Vietnam's elegant capital
and sleeping overnight on Ha Long Bay should help to compensate.
You'll probably fall
for Hanoi - most romantics do! After your guide takes you round
the sights and Hanoi's 'Old Quarter', try a late evening stroll
round Hoan Kiem Lake and join the young couples holding hands
and whispering sweet nothings.
The Ha Long Bay experience
is difficult to describe - suffice it to say that most of our
customers rate it as their most durable memory. If you're a
seafood fan - you're in for something special! The boat will
be a top-quality , one of the best on the bay, and all your meals are
If the weather's good,
take the pillows from the cabin, and sleep on the roof under
the stars - it's magic, especially if you encounter a clear
Ha Long dawn! Sadly, it's back to Hanoi on the following afternoon.
However, we'll arrange a candlelit dinner to enable you to relive
your memories of Vietnam.
three breakfasts, three lunches and two dinners
transfers and city tour
You'll be free until your car arrives to take you to Hanoi's
Noi Bai airport.
transfer to airport
At the time of quotation, Haivenu reserves the right to adjust prices to take account of unusual movements in currency markets, hotel and transport costs as a result of inflationary price pressures in oil and other commodity markets.
These prices are valid until October 31, 2018. Please note that bank transfer fees are not included.
Our prices include:
- Breakfast and accommodation sharing a double room.
- Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above (Please note: pick-ups will be by a guide and driver or, where a guide is not necessary, a driver only. All unaccompanied drivers will be briefed in advance, and will carry a mobile phone to ensure smooth transfer arrangements)
- Domestic flight tickets: Ho Chi Minh City - Nha Trang and Nha Trang - Hanoi, including domestic airport taxes.
- Boat cruises as specified in the programme. All Ha Long Bay boats will be fully licensed and comply with current safety regulations.
- Travel in an appropriate private air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced safe driver.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary (please note: guides will be on hand from pick-up until guests' return to their hotel or reaching their destination). Free days or part days will not include the services of a guide unless requested and included in the final itinerary.
- Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the programme.
- Lunches and dinners (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants, or picnics where no suitable restaurant is available, and full board on the boat in Ha Long Bay.
- VAT and other taxes
Our prices do not include:
- International flight tickets and airport tax.
- Dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Camera fees (if any)
- Diving fees
Copyright 2004 Haivenu Co.Ltd