Seven-day romantic vacations, exotic honeymoons and Vietnam spa vacations
This is a typical
example of our Vietnam honeymoon packages and exotic honeymoons
- if you wish, the location, duration, itinerary and any other
elements of our honeymoon vacations can be customised to suit
your personal preferences
Our honeymoon packages include Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), relaxing
whole body treatments, Phu Quoc Island
exotic honeymoon begins with ....
..... time to recover from your flight,
a night in Ho Chi Minh City, half a day to explore the city and
an afternoon being pampered.
Once you've arrived, settled in, had your 'Welcome' dinner and enjoyed
a good night's sleep, you'll awake to a special breakfast and a
tour of Vietnam's commercial mega-city. After lunch you'll probably
be feeling the effects of your flight, so we've arranged an afternoon
of indulgence . Herbal treatments, steam bath, and invigorating
massage Vietnamese-style in one of Saigon's top spa establishments
- the ideal antidote to jet lag!
one breakfast, one lunch and one dinner
transfers and city tour
days on the beach:
Phu Quoc is Vietnam 's largest island. Located in the Gulf of Thailand , has a wide variety of beaches, some regarded as the best in Vietnam . It's recently been 'discovered', so there's plenty of development in the tourist area. However, you don't need to travel far to find seclusion.
Infrastructure is improving, but most roads are rough tracks. There's plenty of accommodation, but nothing above Deluxe standard. That said, some of the smaller resorts offer comfortable tree-shaded chalets on the beach and friendly service. Duong Dong, the main town, is interesting with plenty of restaurants. Diving and snorkelling are available as well as hiking, cycling and similar activities.
Phu Quoc provides a good beach holiday with a range of activities if required.
Your car will arrive to take you to Ho Chi Minh City's airport in
good time for your departure. If you're booked on an evening flight,
you can choose to spend your time on the beach or return early to
shop for souvenirs.
At the time of quotation, Haivenu reserves the right to adjust prices to take account of unusual movements in currency markets, hotel and transport costs as a result of inflationary price pressures in oil and other commodity markets.
These prices are valid until October 31, 2018. Please note that bank transfer fees are not included.
- Breakfast and accommodation sharing a twin or double room
- Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above (Please note: pick-ups will be by a guide and driver or, where a guide is not necessary, a driver only. All unaccompanied drivers will be briefed in advance, and will carry a mobile phone to ensure smooth transfer arrangements)
- Travel in an appropriate private air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced safe driver.
- 'Welcome' package - fruit, flowers, champagne, etc.
- Massage and therapeutic treatments in Ho Chi Minh City and Mui Ne.
- The services of experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary (please note: guides will be on hand from pick-up until guests' return to their hotel or reaching their destination). Free days or part days will not include the services of a guide unless requested and included in the final itinerary.
- Where necessary, entry fees for all visits as mentioned in the programme.
- Lunches and dinners (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants.
- VAT and other taxes
do not include:
- International flight tickets and airport tax
- Dinners, except as specified above
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses
- Camera fees (if any)
2004 Haivenu Co.Ltd